The Mathematical Absurdity of the Theory of Evolution
The minimum essential DNA regions / proteins required for growth and reproduction for a basic bacterium is about 1000. This means the possibility of any basic organism bursting forth into life and surviving is about zero. Including the required genes, gene promoters, and other DNAs, each probably averaging over 100 specified nucleotides in length, the odds of random amino acid combination for survival are 1 in 10 to 100,000th power (which is a 1 followed by 100,000 zeroes).
Astro-physicists estimate that there are no more than 10 to 80th power infinitesimal “particles” in the universe, and that the age of the universe in its present form is no greater than 10 to 18th power seconds (30 billion years). Assuming each particle can participate in a trillion (10 to 12th power or 1000 000 000 000) different events every second (this is impossibly high, of course), then the greatest number of events that could ever happen (or trials that could ever be made) in all the universe throughout its entire history is only 10 to 80th power x 10 to 18th x 10 to 12th = 10 to the 110th power (most authorities would make this figure much lower, about 10 to 50th power). Any event with a probability of less than 1 in 10 to the 110th power, therefore, cannot occur. Its probability becomes zero, at least in our known universe.
The theory of evolution requires immense faith and believe in the unknown & unseen. Remember that next time someone questions your faith in the living God.
James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
What is your faith moving you to do at this time in your life? Are you stirred up to evangelize the lost, visit those in prison, fend for the widows and orphans, praying for the sick? Or are you an intercessor, waking early to labour for others in prayer? Or are you an undercover Christian, visible to no one? Matthew 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
If your faith is not stirring you up to action for the Kingdom, it is dead and without value.
I am going to share a simple plan of action for you to be effective for the Kingdom without stepping out of your comfort zone.
1. Think of 1 person in your company that you do not like at all.
2. Start waking up 30 minutes early every weekday and pray for that person.
3. Start fasting 1 day a week for that person.
4. Ask God to lead you in prayer for that person. Prayer for forgiveness for the hardness in your heart towards that person.
5. Initially things may get worse in your relationship with that person, but persevere.
6. Prophecy God’s word and will in their life and pray for them and their family.
7. Don’t approach them or speak to them about your faith, God will present the opportunity when the hardness in your heart is overcome with love and you are in a place to be Christ to them.
8. When the Spirit of God again has authority in your life that person will present the opportunity for you to evangelize them.
9. Be hope, be love, be patience, be goodness, be mercy, be Christ.
10. In so doing you will bring someone to the Lord and experience personal revival.
As we move steadily towards the end of this dispensation we can be sure of one thing; prophecies will abound. Unfortunately these end times are similar to the days of Jeremiah just before the captivity of Babylon and the prophets and their utterances are similar.
The devil has already bedded so many lies within the accepted teachings and doctrines of the Church that it is not always easy to rightly discern a false prophet/prophecy. This is especially so for the immature and new to Christ as the false prophets and their prophecies are always by far in the majority and are the most publicized.
Most of what is being shared as prophecy or as ‘end times’ events is a lie and cannot be referenced to scripture without mixing times and events and creating confusion. False prophecy built upon false prophecy, embellished further by new false prophets, non of whom have revelation from the Word nor the Spirit of God.
So how do we rightly discern end time prophecy? These are some absolutes that will help:
1. Israel has not been returned to Palestine by God. Israelis were sent by the UN, an entity formed and funded by Zionists whose sole intention is to establish the end times world govt of the Antichrist. Modern day Israel is the tool of the Antichrist and this ‘blindness’ leads to the end time falling away within Christianity. God does not restore before there is repentance and He restores to Christ, not to the old Covenant, not to a land under bondage. And God will certainly not restore Yiddish speaking, non Jewish imposters with a satanic emblem in the place of real Jews who have been displaced from their own faith (for a season).
2. We are currently under the authority of the 3rd beast as prophesied by Daniel, which is similar to Greece. Study Daniel 11 for these times. The final Beast is the end time Babylon system (under the UN) which will come into authority after a major event, probably a world war based on religion which is now being planned in the Middle East. This war is being established by rouge elements from both sides. In the midst of this fabricated war Israel will be ‘saved.’ This is the blindness, the deception to convince the Christians. The Antichrist will be the ‘saviour’ and will thereafter establish a single world religion headquartered in Jerusalem. Remember Christ has already come in the flesh. Meanwhile the real onslaught, that against the Church, will begin in earnest.
3. No natural nation or land is relevant in this dispensation. Those that try link Gog and Magog and other nations mentioned in the Old Testament with current nations have no revelation from God on the matters. The natural correlation ended with the Old Covenant. To understand this; when Christ returns he will not stand on the literal Mt Zion ( Joel 3:17 So shall you know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and there shall no strangers pass through her anymore) but he will come to be glorified in his saints, the ‘spiritual’ Mt Zion under this new dispensation. ( 2 Thess 1:7-10 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.)
4. All Old Testament scripture is relevant for 3 seasons; Old testament times, the times of Christ and the current times. OT scripture always apply to these 3 seasons. What happened to the Jews will happen to the Church. The church will have a falling away and go into bondage in its own spiritual Babylon. This comes about because of spiritual blindness, compromise, rebellion and disobedience. You should always have an Old Testament reference for any prophecy of current events affecting the Church. The Church is the only thing the devil is not marching to hell at this point in time and is the focus of the entire battle. Everything else is a smokescreen of deception.
5. There is no rapture out of this world for the church. The ‘rapture’ is the parallel of the times of Daniel and the godly Jews who were removed out of Jerusalem before the judgement came. As the prophet Jeremiah said Jeremiah 24:5-10 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good. For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt: And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.
God will protect His faithful within the spiritual Babylon of these end times whilst the lukewarm and backsliding Christians are judged. And then when the time has come for God to judge Babylon, He will call out His faithful Revelation 18:4-5 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Stick to these and you eliminate 90% of the false prophecy.
1 Samuel 15:23-24 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king. And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.”
This is not God being difficult or mean, its simply that our destiny is set on a different path when we reject the Holy Spirit and yield to another authority. When we choose sin, God is cut off and His plan rejected for that area of our life. A blindness comes in and our perceptions, our thinking and our actions are altered. This often leads to excuse for actions or being led further down the same path with devastating consequences. Worst of all we may never be able to receive the conviction of our errors.
In rejecting God’s word because of his fear of others, Saul would never again be in a place to be led of God. His decision had changed his destiny and that of all his offspring forever.
The culture of backsliding in the Church of the west is endemic and this is mostly due to false teaching and poor doctrine. Christians don’t understand the consequences of rejecting the leading of the Holy Spirit, which under the new covenant is sin. Forgiveness may come, but the consequences of rebellion can last a lifetime.
Consider that single act of rebellion by Eve and all the suffering it has caused in the world to understand the potential consequences of your next action. Do you know that the temptation you choose to give into today, will change your destiny forever and impact your children and their children? They will be faced with the same temptation that you are and will most likely follow the path you are setting before them today.
Its not just the consequences of the action, but it is the amount of effort that is required to bring about restoration thereafter. Each time we err we take a step down into a pit of bondage that we must one day climb out of if we are to have restoration in our lives. Each time we stumble, each day we delay, we fall deeper into that pit of destruction, further away from the voice and leading of God. There is no static place; we are either coming into restoration or moving further into bondage, making it harder to recover.
Today, don’t take that first step of compromise, don’t give in to the pressure from others. Stand fast in that which you know is right. And if you have fallen, don’t delay the decision for restoration. Tomorrow will be harder; today is the day of restoration, today is the day of healing.
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Have you ever dared to trust God for healing through Christ and not seen a breakthrough?
What were you praying for? Were you praying for healing or were you asking God what the cause of the sickness was?
If you are eating donuts everyday and asking God to help you lose weight or deal with your diabetes, you may end up being disappointed.
So often in life we are too focused on the natural manifestation or symptom of a problem to be able to get a breakthrough. The solution is to find out the cause of the problem and then address that. And this answer often comes through prayer, fasting and waiting on God.
We experience sickness and disease from one of 2 things:
– Spiritual breach
– Natural breach
A spiritual breach relates to those matters of the heart and are the most deceptive and hardest to address because the cause is so deeply hidden. Anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, jealousy and the like ultimately manifest in the Body with severe health implications. In making these choices the only people you harm is yourself and those that are closest to you. You cannot hold a grudge against another person and think your resultant bitterness will not seep into and affect any of your relationships with loved ones. My advise is never hold anything against any person no matter what their evil towards you was or is.
Forgive them and earnestly pray for them until you have no bitterness in your heart towards them. Only then are you delivered from the devil’s authority in the matter. Of course bloodline influences can also affect your life and it is beneficial to ask God for revelation of any sins of the forefathers. These things do carry through and affect future generations.
Other spiritual intrusions come through the occult, submitting to clairvoyants, demonic activity such as murder / abortion / other evil, lusts and perversions and physical traumas which allow the devil access. In all things seek of God the root cause. Pray and meditate – do not give up, even if you have to prayer a 1000 times. God will come through. If God reveals any sin as a contributing factor; repent, renounce and make right what is wrong. Then pray earnestly for the healing. Let faithful brethren lay hands and anoint you and prophecy healing over you.
Then there are natural intrusions, mostly through what we eat or the environment which is becoming fouler by the day. My advise in this regard is to do the following:
1. Fast regularly, which, besides the spiritual benefit, allows your body to detox itself.
2. Drink purified water and organic food where possible to avoid chemicals, pesticides, antibiotic and hormones which can build up in your system.
3.As we get older the body is less efficient at removing toxins so always consider if your diet is balanced. We form habits with age and tend to consume more of certain things than we should which can overload and imbalance our system.
4. Think carefully before taking medicines and vaccines which are some of the biggest killers in this age. We live in the age of information, so study the side effects of any substances your doctor recommends. Chances are he hasn’t. Pray first and give God a chance to convict you of a better way of treatment.
5. Bad eating is often a symptom of a spiritual breach. Seek of God to find what is causing you stress. Not just what the cause is, but why it is stressing you.
You have 2 choices when facing sickness. Prayer or worry. Both have a very different outcome, so whenever you think of the condition you have or face, make the right choice. Even if it is a 100 times a day.