Are you cursed? Living a life in bondage with recurring cycles of defeat and failure?
God spoke the world into existence.
We are made in His image and as such we have the same capacity to speak things into existence; either blessing or curses. Our blessing or cursing is most powerfully established where we have legitimate right or authority to speak into a situation.
How can we be cursed?
– Cause offense to others through our words, actions or thoughts (1 Sam 25:31, Matt 5:28)
– Judge others (Luke 6:37, Gal 6:7,Matt 7:1-2)
– Harden our hearts & justify our wrongful actions.(Hos 5:15)
– Curse those that are in covenant with God through faith > those within the Body of Christ. (Gen 12:3, Num 22-23)
– Have ancestors who have engaged in activities that has led to judgement and curses. (Ex 20:5, Deut 5:9, Num 14:18,)
– Have a business, church, home, land or anything where offence has been caused in the past (2 Sam 21:1-9)
– Engage with spiritualists and the occult.(Lev 19:31, 20:6, Deut 18:9-12, Isa 19:3)
– Curse those in legitimate authority over us – Parents, teachers, employers, leaders of our country (Ex 21:17, Lev 20:9 -leads to spiritual death, Eccl 10:20)
– Having occultic and demonic artifacts in your home & business – statues,masks, fetishes. (Deut 7:26, Josh 7)
– Rejecting the word of God (Deut 11:28)
– Idols, dishonoring parents, theft, deception,perverting justice,etc (Deut 27)
– Exercise our will where a legitimate curse has already been proclaimed. ( Josh 6:26, 1 Kings 16:34)
– Do not help in the Lord’s fight against evil. One of the most harshest curses in the Bible is spoken in Judges 5:23.
– In Sexual Immorality- thought or action. (Gen 20:18)
If you are not experiencing any of the below promises it may be time to seek and ask God for revelation as to whether there is any legitimate curse over your life and destiny.
God’s promised blessings
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them
The path of restoration is:
1. Start a fast of 3 days. Seek God and ask Him to bring to mind any situation or curse that may be in place. (without fasting we are often unable to hear God when we are yoked in bondage)
2. Repent of any action, words, thoughts that may have allowed the curse to stick.
3. Renounce those things
4. Ask God to restore and verbally loosen those things that are upon your life. Just as they have been spoken and bound in place through words, so too can you loosen these bondage’s through your spoken words and your prophecies of liberty and freedom.
5. Resist the devil’s attempts to convince you that you are still bound and avoid situations where these curses can legitimately be re-established against you.