As we move steadily towards the end of this dispensation we can be sure of one thing; prophecies will abound. Unfortunately these end times are similar to the days of Jeremiah just before the captivity of Babylon and the prophets and their utterances are similar.
The devil has already bedded so many lies within the accepted teachings and doctrines of the Church that it is not always easy to rightly discern a false prophet/prophecy. This is especially so for the immature and new to Christ as the false prophets and their prophecies are always by far in the majority and are the most publicized.
Most of what is being shared as prophecy or as ‘end times’ events is a lie and cannot be referenced to scripture without mixing times and events and creating confusion. False prophecy built upon false prophecy, embellished further by new false prophets, non of whom have revelation from the Word nor the Spirit of God.
So how do we rightly discern end time prophecy? These are some absolutes that will help:
1. Israel has not been returned to Palestine by God. Israelis were sent by the UN, an entity formed and funded by Zionists whose sole intention is to establish the end times world govt of the Antichrist. Modern day Israel is the tool of the Antichrist and this ‘blindness’ leads to the end time falling away within Christianity. God does not restore before there is repentance and He restores to Christ, not to the old Covenant, not to a land under bondage. And God will certainly not restore Yiddish speaking, non Jewish imposters with a satanic emblem in the place of real Jews who have been displaced from their own faith (for a season).
2. We are currently under the authority of the 3rd beast as prophesied by Daniel, which is similar to Greece. Study Daniel 11 for these times. The final Beast is the end time Babylon system (under the UN) which will come into authority after a major event, probably a world war based on religion which is now being planned in the Middle East. This war is being established by rouge elements from both sides. In the midst of this fabricated war Israel will be ‘saved.’ This is the blindness, the deception to convince the Christians. The Antichrist will be the ‘saviour’ and will thereafter establish a single world religion headquartered in Jerusalem. Remember Christ has already come in the flesh. Meanwhile the real onslaught, that against the Church, will begin in earnest.
3. No natural nation or land is relevant in this dispensation. Those that try link Gog and Magog and other nations mentioned in the Old Testament with current nations have no revelation from God on the matters. The natural correlation ended with the Old Covenant. To understand this; when Christ returns he will not stand on the literal Mt Zion ( Joel 3:17 So shall you know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and there shall no strangers pass through her anymore) but he will come to be glorified in his saints, the ‘spiritual’ Mt Zion under this new dispensation. ( 2 Thess 1:7-10 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.)
4. All Old Testament scripture is relevant for 3 seasons; Old testament times, the times of Christ and the current times. OT scripture always apply to these 3 seasons. What happened to the Jews will happen to the Church. The church will have a falling away and go into bondage in its own spiritual Babylon. This comes about because of spiritual blindness, compromise, rebellion and disobedience. You should always have an Old Testament reference for any prophecy of current events affecting the Church. The Church is the only thing the devil is not marching to hell at this point in time and is the focus of the entire battle. Everything else is a smokescreen of deception.
5. There is no rapture out of this world for the church. The ‘rapture’ is the parallel of the times of Daniel and the godly Jews who were removed out of Jerusalem before the judgement came. As the prophet Jeremiah said Jeremiah 24:5-10 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good. For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt: And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.
God will protect His faithful within the spiritual Babylon of these end times whilst the lukewarm and backsliding Christians are judged. And then when the time has come for God to judge Babylon, He will call out His faithful Revelation 18:4-5 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Stick to these and you eliminate 90% of the false prophecy.