Have you ever found yourself in a cycle of failure, disappointment, suffering, rejection or abuse? Chances are you need inner healing. The saying “sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me” is the biggest lie ever spoken. The psychiatry wards are not filled with people who have been physically beaten, but by people who have been verbally tormented, abused and cursed and medicine are more often than not prescribed for mental conditions.
God spoke everything into existence and acted on the spoken words of His prophets. In the New Testament the Word took on flesh and the power of God was made manifest through Jesus Christ. And God says if we can control our tongues we are a perfect man. This is because our words are the evidence of the state of our hearts and what we speak is ultimately what we become. Because words have power.
The power of words is increased dramatically when there is authority behind those words. A parent speaking to a child, a spouse to a partner, a teacher to a student, a boss to an employee, a Spirit led Christian to a demon, a person cursing them-self… When there is authority and power, things begin to change and come in line according to the spoken word.
If anyone, especially those that have legitimate authority to do so, curses you,(speaks evil about you, prophesies a negative future for you, or condemns you) there will be an impact on your future. If you openly state something negative about yourself, your capabilities, your future, you have established your destiny in some way.
If your parents, grand parents or even great grandparents have made vows, uttered curses or yielded to demonic/spiritual authorities, their actions will have an impact on your life.
If you have been to a spiritualist, shaman, clairvoyant, witch doctor or other spiritual practitioner, you have allowed your destiny to be redirected.
If a doctor, psychiatrist or other practitioner has pronounced a curse upon you, you have allowed your destiny to be altered.And if you are taking mind altering drugs, your perception is being clouded and you may be opening yourself up to demonic interference.
If you have experienced trauma, rape, violence or other highly stressful situations, you may have received spiritual impartation and bondage in the process.
If you have yielded to eastern philosophies, exercises and sports,which all have a root in spiritual and occultic practices, you have allowed a spiritual yoke to be placed upon your neck and your destiny.
If you listen to dark and violent music and mouth the words as you sing, you are cursing your destiny.
If you have joined a secret society or group, made oaths and vows, you have cursed and altered your destiny.
If you have had sex outside of marriage you have received spiritual impartation from your partner. Not only is there a spiritual yoke connecting the two of you, but every spiritual authority running through his /her bloodline now has legitimate access to your life.
Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us
What is the solution for recovery?
1. Fast 1 day on water.
2. End of day spend an hour asking God to bring to mind every decision,word and action that has contributed to your current suffering.(write it down)
3. Ask God to reveal everything you you have said and done to others that you need forgiveness for (write it down)
4. Ask God to reveal every person and word that has been spoken against you and to you and every action that has been carried out against you that has contributed to your current suffering(write it down)
5. Confess your sins, renounce them and ask God for forgiveness for everything that He reveals to you. This includes the ungodly responses you have when people committed evil against you. (yes even if you were 1% at fault – God is interested in your 100% recovery)
6. Forgive those that have harmed you.(you know when you have truly forgiven them when you can pray for their well-being and salvation without resentment – until then you have not forgiven them) You cannot have a single normal relationship if you have any bitterness in your heart to any person.
7. Pray for restoration and wisdom in future decisions.
If at first you don’t see total success, increase to 3 days / repeat weekly until there is complete recovery.
Then give thanks and share your testimony.