Revival is Coming
One can always tell when the Christian church is in revival. The impact of a church on fire for God is felt by those in the faith and those without. Everyone is a recipient of God’s outpouring when the church is yielding to God. The opposite is also true. When the church is compromised or lukewarm the whole world suffers and right now we are in a time of compromise, a time of backsliding and a time of lukewarmness.
The Charismatic movement, the most recent response to God’s outpouring, has come and is now fading and like every other denomination before it, all that will remain will be the works of man. No one can doubt the works for the Lord, but these are increasingly man’s works and not those of the Spirit of God. The gifts in action are natural, not spiritual; the focus on earthly things, not heavenly and the fruit that is born is earthly, no longer of the Lord. As each day goes by the Charismatic church becomes increasingly ineffective and irrelevant to God. This is becoming more and more obvious to those within the Body of Christ who are rejecting the excesses, the corruption and the lusts of this movement as well as those without the faith who are increasingly condemning the Church.
God is moving on from the Charismatics and nobody has noticed. This is a good thing really, because it means revival is coming. Yes spiritual revival is coming to the body of Christ. Praise God. And when God begins to move people in a new way we will see the same breakthroughs, the same impact on society, the same healings and the same transformations Christians have seen in revival throughout the ages. Once again Christianity will begin to influence and shape society for good, for excellence, for beauty, for life and abundant life.
Hopefully we will see the blindness removed and spiritual revelation bringing back discernment to the body of Christ. These are the things that I personally would like to see addressed by Christians under the new revival:
1. Exposing the fakery of modern day Israel. This is not a nation restored by God. There has been no repentance, there has been no acceptance of Christ, there has been no fruit of the Spirit, and there has been no restoration to the faith, not even to the laws of the Old Testament. What we have is the Antichrist at work, and the fruits thereof are for all to see, if they choose to look and see. I hope God will expose this evil once and for all to prevent many falling away. Modern day Israel is a nation of non Jews (by their own genetic analysis) who reject the Old Testament as myths and false stories, who have a Satanic symbol as their flag emblem and who oppose Christ at every turn. The misery and suffering this work has spawned is only accepted because of a belief in the US that God has restored the Zionists to the land of Palestine. The reality is modern day Israel will lead to spiritual bondage for the Body of Christ in the future. Ever since America started supporting Israel, it has gone into steep decline; morally, socially, economically and spiritually. May God open the eyes of those that lead the new revival in Christ.
2. Exposing the fakery of jihadist Islam. Many believe the troubles of the Middle East are caused by radical elements of Islam. The reality is all these radical groupings have been formed, funded, trained and directed by elements within the western governments and Israel. Who knows what the ultimate goal of this evil is, but it is certainly not to advance Islam. Ultimately there will be a war in the Middle East between Israel and these radical elements. Great efforts will be made to draw Christians into this war because this war is purposed to be a religious war; to destroy religion, especially Christianity and usher in a new one world state govt. That is the whole goal of that which has been fermented in the Middle East at this time. Islam is just a convenient tool for this end and is only possible because of the blindness of those who have been convinced of a greater cause. Fools that are used to kill, steal and destroy and in the process destroy their own souls.
3. Exposing the fakery in western governments. Almost every government in the Western world is a puppet government. The real power lies with the corporations, the multinationals and the banking cartels that fund and place politicians in positions of power. The real purpose of these dual party states is to rob nations and thereby their citizens, of all the assets and wealth. Each year state assets are being sold off to private companies while money is spent on increased govt, useless endeavours and repaying debt to bankers. Eventually every national asset from rail to ports to electricity to hospitals to public transport and everything in between will be owned by private entities and the citizens will be paying a huge premium for every service that should be free. The poor will suffer and the rich will grow richer and no one sees it coming. This is the foundation of the one world government of the Antichrist. Hopefully Christians will rise up and expose this ongoing evil.
4. Exposing the fakery of Christian endeavours. The only gifts of note in the church at this time are natural gifts. There is very little healing, there is very little wisdom, there are no miracles, there is little knowledge, few tongues but a lot of babbling, no interpretation of tongues, hardly any spiritual discernment and prophecy is vague and almost never comes to pass. In truth, there are few spiritual gifts at work. The emphasis of the church has been to build natural empires, to own large properties and assets, to exult oneself at the expense of the poor and needy and to emphasise the need for money at every turn. God said, give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s. That is the end of the matter on money and all that which represents the riches of this world.
5. Exposing fake doctrine such as tithing of money, rock band musicians, the importation of secular doctrines, theories and teachings, natural based ministry empires and the turning of the gospel into enterprises.
Hopefully the church will sell all its natural assets and focus on its spiritual assets for the glory of God. Jesus was given the same option that Adam was and what we are; and that is to have a natural kingdom or to forsake all and have a spiritual kingdom. We know his choice – all that he left behind was in the hearts and minds of humanity. There is no Jesus ministry building, there are no natural assets and there is no enterprise or gold hoard belonging to Jesus.
Thank God revival is coming and all those that that cling to the old or refuse to yield to the Spirit of God will be left behind just like those churches of the past. All that will be left is their glorious buildings filled with dead men’s bones and the works of dead men’s hands and those that cling onto the old will despise the new works and workers God is raising up.
Come revival. Come Lord Jesus. Restore your Body. Forgive your children for hardness of heart, for compromise, for lack of discernment, for lack of interest and stiff necked stubbornness. Wash away the old and bring the new.