Summing up my philosophy on life:
I can boldly state that I take the side of religion in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfil many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the Christian community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because I have a prior commitment, a commitment to Christianity. It is not that the methods and institutions of Christianity somehow compel me to accept a spiritual explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that I am forced by my a priori adherence to spiritual causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce spiritual explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated. Moreover, that spirituality is absolute, for I cannot allow the Foot of materialism in the door.
I reached this point after much study of the truths of the Bible as well as the study of the theory of evolution (TTE) and the comments made by those that religiously stand by this unscientific fantasy.
The theory of evolution was birthed out of the rejection of God and has nothing to do with science. Once God and creation are rejected, the mind becomes open to the most absurd reasoning and deceptive logic and this is no more evident than by the apostles of materialism. To escape the many conundrums real science increasingly poses this fake theory, the evangelists of the faith have to resort to an unending procession of deceptions to sustain their believers. Among the many blatant lies are these howlers:
1. The theory of evolution is scientific?
It used to be that something was considered scientific if it could be measured, observed and tested with consisted results. To accommodate TTE something can now be deemed science if; enough people believe it (flat earth mentality), it is on TV, or there is a systematic study of the subject with peer review. (usually by those of the same indoctrination). But in reality there is no evidence of nor has anyone has ever seen a creature evolving, evolution cannot be measured and no one can recreate it. Its also flatly contradicts accepted laws of science, the geological evidence and the chronometers of the earth.
2. Life spontaneously birth forth into existence and all life has since evolved from then.
This is statistically impossible on a number of fronts:
– there is not enough time in history nor molecules in the entire known universe to allow for this chance & spontaneous event to have occurred,
– Even the simplest single-cell organism is unimaginably complex, with scores of highly sophisticated parts, all performing important functions and being mutually interdependent from the start, making the spontaneous bursting forth and sustaining of life a grandiose step of blind faith of the highest order;
– To suggest that the first creature spontaneously burst forth into life and was able to life long enough to evolve the most basic of systems for survival and reproduction is sheer fantasy. Absorption,ingestion, digestion, locomotion, conversion to energy, cell growth and splitting, reproduction, any of dozens of basic systems required for the sustaining of life could never have been present in the first living creature.
– That creatures are supposed to evolve through mutation is beyond embarrassing.The odds of one mutation, never mind the millions of mutation required, advancing the process of evolvement to a higher life form, is beyond the realm of statistical probability, even for the blind extremists of the movement.
3. The fossil record confirms the theory of evolution.
In reality the fossil record gives no clue that any basic type of animal has ever changed into another basic type of animal and no undisputed chain of in-between forms has ever been discovered. Worse still, the awe inspiring gaps in the fossil record defy logic and the ‘wrong fossils’ in different strata and circular reasoning leave the believers of intelligent design in awe of the faith of the Darwinian zealots. Every now and again a ‘Coelacanth’ rocks the faithful, but the well oiled machine of misinformation and fake news quickly adds a new spin, a new theory or half truth to save the faith.
Were it not for the fact that the are thousands of well paid professional agent provocateurs who sole purpose it to indoctrinate the masses from the earliest of ages “millions of years ago”, this theory would have died a deserved death a long time ago. There are now too many hangers on, too many ‘scientific’ grants, too many publishing contracts and too many scholarly posts to fill, for this theory to ever be truly and scientifically reviewed, without the hysterical and militant avalanche of protests, threats and ridicule from those sucking at this teat of deception.
To sum up the absurdity of it all, the pin up boy of this evolutionary cabal, Richard Dawkins, when faced with the increasingly obvious delusion of the doctrine could only bring himself to say that our origin stems from aliens. He simply couldn’t say God, in spite of the glaring truth. This is faith in the unknown, at all costs…. faith that surpasses any logic and any religion.